ADVERTISEMENT

Ryan Langborg status for MSU

Anyone heard any whispers on his status? I’ve been breathing into a bag since Saturday 🥴
I've heard he is expecting to play but I'm sure it's subject to how the ankle feels in warmups. My understanding through a source was that he wanted to go for Iowa but then had to sit one more out. Really hope he is able to go, I'm sure no one wants to play more than him.

I used to play a lot, almost exclusively wearing a product called Active Ankle. More protective than tape and didn’t loosen up during play. Every so often I’d try to play without them and would invariably roll my ankle badly. Never did that while wearing them. I seem to remember that Glenn Rice (another great shooter like Ryan) wore them too or something very similar.

Not sure NU wants to put me on their training staff, but we really need him
RL on the court!

Reactions: drewjin
I used to play a lot, almost exclusively wearing a product called Active Ankle. More protective than tape and didn’t loosen up during play. Every so often I’d try to play without them and would invariably roll my ankle badly. Never did that while wearing them. I seem to remember that Glenn Rice (another great shooter like Ryan) wore them too or something very similar.

RL on the court!
If you and Glenn Rice are similar, suit up tonight please. We can use you

RL on the court!
Yep. They actually weaken your ankles. They look sick tho lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT