ADVERTISEMENT

Ryan Langborg Appreciation Thread

SmellyCat

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Most of the Senior Night storylines will deservedly be about Boo, who has been at NU forever, but I want to shout out Ryan Langborg, who has spent less than a year with the program but will also be honored tonight.

We clearly saw how badly we needed a healthy Langborg in the last few games (and the last 30 minutes of Rutgers). His playmaking, defense, and (most obviously) outside shooting have helped contribute to one of the best seasons in NU hoops history. Just because he's only been with the program 11 months doesn't mean we won't love him forever.

Also: last night I watched Office Space for the first time in years, and I kept wanting to call Lumbergh (um....yeah...) as Langborg.

Also: last night I watched Office Space for the first time in years, and I kept wanting to call Lumbergh (um....yeah...) as LaLangborg.
CCC on Friday: Hello Ryan, what's happening? Ummm, I'm gonna need you to go ahead come in tomorrow. So if you could be here around 6pm that would be great, mmmk...

Reactions: SmellyCat
I appreciate how he elevated his game considerably when Berry went out. Before Ty got hurt, he was obviously a great offensive complimentary piece as an off ball shooter and occasional slasher and creator, but he was a secondary piece who was very limited or a liability defensively. Once Ty got hurt, he really showed he was more than just a complimentary player on offense and added a lot more creation and on-ball offense when we needed it. He had an extra gear we’ve needed.

• Love
Reactions: PurpleWhiteBoy
I created a thread but I guess it needs to wait on Admin approval? If anyone needs 4 tickets tonight with Wilson club access please text me at 312 576 6827. I am off skiing so the only cost is get us a WIN

• Love
Reactions: DaCat and phatcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT