ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday weather

stpaulcat

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
St. Paul
We just finished our nightly dog walk and it is now frickin' cold here. Just below freezing, and the beginning of a cold spell, about the same temp as game time on Saturday. It won't be a passing game, my fingers are frozen even with mittens. Can Hull and company outdue the Gophers running onslaught? Can the defense stop them? Please JON, come prepared for their run game, and the usual surprises the Gophers typically employ.

We just finished our nightly dog walk and it is now frickin' cold here. Just below freezing, and the beginning of a cold spell, about the same temp as game time on Saturday. It won't be a passing game, my fingers are frozen even with mittens. Can Hull and company outdue the Gophers running onslaught? Can the defense stop them? Please JON, come prepared for their run game, and the usual surprises the Gophers typically employ.
"Usual surprises"? That's an oxymoron

Reactions: ubercat
Speaking of "Usual Surprises" ....

Is it true the gophers dig little holes in the playing field the night before the game? I think when I watched the Victory Right game at the Metrodome the Minnesota players got so unnerved at the comeback that they forgot where they had placed the holes.

Speaking of "Usual Surprises" ....

Is it true the gophers dig little holes in the playing field the night before the game? I think when I watched the Victory Right game at the Metrodome the Minnesota players got so unnerved at the comeback that they forgot where they had placed the holes.
That was Astroturf.;)

Reactions: Alaskawildkat

Hopefully we don't run the Wildcat every second play

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT