ADVERTISEMENT

Scottie Lindsey is darn good!

Wrestlerneverdiesasacatfan

Feb 25, 2015
So is Law! Law just has an amazing stand up jumper, that is pretty much unstoppable! I like the lineup with Falzon and Skelly sharing minutes and Benson keeping Pardon rested! Darn good team! Bring on MSU! We can play anyone in the country. Ash and Gaines looked very comfortable! We go nine deep with high talent!

Reactions: mickbula
So is Law! Law just has an amazing stand up jumper, that is pretty much unstoppable! I like the lineup with Falzon and Skelly sharing minutes and Benson keeping Pardon rested! Darn good team! Bring on MSU! We can play anyone in the country. Ash and Gaines looked very comfortable! We go nine deep with high talent!

It seems like Bryant's first ten shots all wanted to go thru the basket but barely bounced out! I think he easily could have scored 20+ if some luck had intervened. I thought Pardon looked good. Benson needs to work on his footwork around the basket- can't have tovers every time he tries a move around the basket. The seats at AA are much better than the benches at WRA. Was there an echo in the building? Weirded me out a little bit!

It seems like Bryant's first ten shots all wanted to go thru the basket but barely bounced out! I think he easily could have scored 20+ if some luck had intervened. I thought Pardon looked good. Benson needs to work on his footwork around the basket- can't have tovers every time he tries a move around the basket. The seats at AA are much better than the benches at WRA. Was there an echo in the building? Weirded me out a little bit!
Well said Mickbula! We got offensive firepower! I like this team! Law is sensational! We are Big Ten Title contenders. We just need to be a bit more patient on offense. Mac and Skelly had a few careless turnovers. Also, I like the way the second teammguys hustled back on defense! We need to be set on defense every single time!

Reactions: mickbula
Sacred Heart played a zone, so it was harder to drive against. It was a game for outside shooters so Ash and Gaines couldn't show their stuff as much. Somehow Gaines got to the rim a few times. He showed good restraint and picked his spots instead of forcing things. Isiah Brown looked good too. More disciplined than last year. Dare I say too disciplined this year? He could shoot more...

They had some passing last night around the horn that was spectacular. Always fun to watch when they win...

I think our game this week vs Gtech is a must win! That is, is we expect to get an invite to the tourney at the end of the regular season! We also need to show up vs Illini next Friday and win as well! The Illini beat us twice last year and that just really stunk the big one! My buddy who went to CUrb really stuck it to me- that was like the only bad thing about last season! I'll be at the game.

I think our game this week vs Gtech is a must win! That is, is we expect to get an invite to the tourney at the end of the regular season! We also need to show up vs Illini next Friday and win as well! The Illini beat us twice last year and that just really stunk the big one! My buddy who went to CUrb really stuck it to me- that was like the only bad thing about last season! I'll be at the game.
We are coming together nicely!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT