ADVERTISEMENT

Second Half, Io_a @ Northwestern

I don’t like being critical, but there is no reason for us too be this poor on offense. We may not have the talent to be among the best in the Big Ten, but we are not so bereft of players that we should look like a junior high team. I’m not close enough to the team to know what”s wrong, but even a casual observer can see that this is not a Big Ten team on offense. Iowa is no offensive juggernaut, but at least they have a them and a logic to what they are trying to accomplish. I don’t think we do.

I don’t like being critical, but there is no reason for us too be this poor on offense. We may not have the talent to be among the best in the Big Ten, but we are not so bereft of players that we should look like a junior high team. I’m not close enough to the team to know what”s wrong, but even a casual observer can see that this is not a Big Ten team on offense. Iowa is no offensive juggernaut, but at least they have a them and a logic to what they are trying to accomplish. I don’t think we do.
Purdue looks equally as bad as NU on offense but at least they changed QB's.

Reactions: drewjin
I know it’s garbage time, but passing game at least showing a pulse

Sorry but I don’t care. All it does is give our six million dollar man an opportunity to tell the press that things are turning around. He’s in such denial that garbage time gives him hope. I don’t want him to have hope. I want him to deal with reality and fix it!

Reactions: drewjin
maybe if Fitz was coaching Rutgers , he would.

I think Fitz thinks he’s coaching at Mayberry RFD Community College when they try to have the most “aw shucks” overachievers possible. I don’t think he likes the Venric Mark or Kain Colter types. Give him a bunch of Aidan Smiths and Chris Bergins and 6 million dollars and that guy is happy as a clam.

I think Fitz thinks he’s coaching at Mayberry RFD Community College when they try to have the most “aw shucks” overachievers possible. I don’t think he likes the Venric Mark or Kain Colter types. Give him a bunch of Aidan Smiths and Chris Bergins and 6 million dollars and that guy is happy as a clam.

You're very repulsive puke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT