ADVERTISEMENT

Second-half NU vs Illinois

You don't even believe the crap you're typing anymore. You just hate more than life itself to admit maybe you are wrong.

No, I’m giving my best guess. I would have guessed Fitz would allow Green to continue playing.

Fitz probably did take Bowser out of the game a bit early, but dunno, guess we see the starters again.

Illinois clearly care about winning this game. It is weird that our coaches don't.

"We just want to go 1-0 each week."

Isn't that our mantra? Win what is in front of you. Pulling your starters while the game is very much in question, and hand the ball back to your opponent is not about winning what you have in front of you. Sadly, today, Fitz has actually forgotten who he is and what got him here.

Wait for it, about to hear accolades to justify the fact this has become a game. Mike, DaCat, gcg, corbi - whose got this?

Accolades? That doesn’t make any sense.

Fitz has openly admitted that he expects guys out today to play next week, including Hall who was eligible the second half. That is Fitz for “we sat guys because they stuck.”

Crap.... that could have been a pick. What the hell is this???!!

Amazing just giving away the game you think this will motivate our team for next week we are toast beyond belief horrible coaching

This is pissing me off. Division championship team playing like crap, As though the coaches don't don't care if they lose it. OSU will demolish us. Very bad coaching to treat this like it doesn't matter--not a good way to go into next week.

Last edited:
No reason to overreact guys.

But yes, we're playing risky here; coaches are treating this like it doesn't matter.

We're not going to look like this next week. Not any consolation for what we're watching, but that's reality.

Paddy! Nice grab. Salvaged my evening. For now.

Illinois will get the ball back with more than 2 minutes left. This ain't over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT