ADVERTISEMENT

Second-half thread for NU vs. TT

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
Other than Scottie Lindsey (17 points) and his 3/4-court shot at the buzzer, let’s just forget about that first half.

If we start this half like the last one, I'd like to see a heapin' helpin' of this lineup. Let 'em get real minutes without fear of getting pulled immediately.

1 Brown
2 Ash
3 Gains
4 Rap
5 Benson

Watching BMac warm up for 2nd half. He's not making anything. :oops:

Bench scoring illness apparently contagious.

Nice to see falzon playing with some intensity.

Not a lot of movement without the ball. Fatigue?

Bench scoring illness apparently contagious.

Nice to see falzon playing with some intensity.

Not a lot of movement without the ball. Fatigue?
The intensity differential between these 2 teams is pretty stark. TT definitely deserves this game.

Watching BMac warm up for 2nd half. He's not making anything. :oops:

‪We are at the under-16 timeout of the second half and BMac is still scoreless. He’s 0-5 from the floor with 3 assists and 5 turnovers.‬

Am here at arena and it’s a tough game to watch. Very little energy. Shots not falling. Lots of fouls. Terrible officiating (both ways).

I worry that a game like this provides the template for others. Sell out on McIntosh with size and speed, and assume no one else can create their own shot.

No, that's fine.

But I've been critical of Fitz stating his goal of competing for championships and falling flat early on. So that criticism goes toward Collins too.
Hopefully the basketball team responds as well to being unranked or having expectations reset as the football team has this year. This does not even look like a NIT team at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT