ADVERTISEMENT

Skoronski started // Hull, Mitchell backups // Tomi inactive

NUCat320

Dec 4, 2005
Skoronski has stepped right in and was expected to start at LG. (I didn’t confirm.)

Expect a lot of action from Hull today, but he did not start for the Colts. Mitchell not listed among the inactives for CLE. I don’t know his role.

Tomi is inactive. Colts list him at DT, and it was a pretty quiet camp for him.

Last edited:
Skoronski has stepped right in and was expected to start at LG. (I didn’t confirm.)

Expect a lot of action from Hull today, but he did not start for the Colts. Mitchell not listed among the inactives for CLE. I don’t know his role.

Tomi is inactive. Colts list him at DT, and it’d been a quiet camp.
Watching Titans-Saints right now. I believe #77 Skoronski has played every non-kicking offensive down.

Hull still hasn’t made the scorebook, but starter Deon Jackson just fumbled inside Jax territory.

I only cheer for others’ misfortune when it benefits Wildcats rookies.

Hull still hasn’t made the scorebook, but starter Deon Jackson just fumbled inside Jax territory.

I only cheer for others’ misfortune when it benefits Wildcats rookies.
Hull had a nice 12 yard run on his first carry called back for a penalty. Hurt his knee on the play and is out for the game. Unlucky

• Sad
Reactions: Hungry Jack
Hull had a nice 12 yard run on his first carry called back for a penalty. Hurt his knee on the play and is out for the game. Unlucky
Bummer.
Richardson also got hurt in his NFL debut…you’ve got to build roughly 20% of time lost to injury when valuing these ultra mobile QBs.

It's a shame that Hull got hurt, because apparently their starting RB Jackson had the worst single game performance by a running back in 42 years. Hopefully he can play next week.

It's a shame that Hull got hurt, because apparently their starting RB Jackson had the worst single game performance by a running back in 42 years. Hopefully he can play next week.
Hull was put on injured reserve this week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT