ADVERTISEMENT

Skowronek

MC_Cat

May 29, 2001
Anyone know his status? All I saw was him staying down on the field then break to commercial with nothing further.

I suppose we'll see when the two-deep comes out, but if he can't play next week, I hope we see either Kirtz or GHP or both in the WR mix.

Wish we could have gotten wandale Robinson he looks exceptional for Nebraska

It was Illinois. Nebby was actually playing Wandale at tailback out of desperation-- he is way too small for that position. MSU would have knocked him out of the game...

Robinson took some huge hits watch the game again. Even the announcers were talking about for his size how much strength he has running through tackles Etc. He has a level of speed that no one on our team possesses and Nebraska has a few more of those besides him. Washington and Spielman to name a few

Reactions: Titanium999
Robinson took some huge hits watch the game again. Even the announcers were talking about for his size how much strength he has running through tackles Etc. He has a level of speed that no one on our team possesses and Nebraska has a few more of those besides him. Washington and Spielman to name a few

Wandale was nearly knocked out of the game as it was- and he was indeed their third string tailback.

No matter how tough you are, when your'e that small, you're not going to play tailback without being injured.Don't get me wring, he's an incredibly talented player. he just has a receiver's body, not a tailback's.

Washington will be right back in at tailback next game if he is healthy.

Reactions: Titanium999
Wandale was nearly knocked out of the game as it was- and he was indeed their third string tailback.

No matter how tough you are, when your'e that small, you're not going to play tailback without being injured.Don't get me wring, he's an incredibly talented player. he just has a receiver's body, not a tailback's.

Washington will be right back in at tailback next game if he is healthy.
How is that different from Drake? Drake was getting knocked down by one-arm tackles yesterday until MSU took out their starting DLs. Drake has some wiggle though, which is nice. Haven't really seen if he has break way speed yet though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT