ADVERTISEMENT

Slightly off Topic! Slightly on Topic!

Wrestlerneverdiesasacatfan

Feb 25, 2015
Slightly OT! Slightly on target! I sent my book to Fitz on sports psychology last year. Don't know if he read it. My intern was NCAA finalist Ryan Lang from NU. I like the way the cats handled the pressure, especially fourth quarter this year. I had a nice interview with Dr. Foojan Zeine where I explain my Emotional Core Therapy psychology ( and sports psychology) approach. See below. I've worked with pro and amateur athletes from many sports,including football. Check out links below.

Here is an interview I did on the Dr. Foojan Zeine Show explaining Emotional Core Therapy (ECT). ECT is the simplest,most effective, and most inclusive psychology approach available worldwide to treat relationship stress and gain inner peace and happiness.

My blog below has an article on Emotional Core Therapy and Scientific Evidence. This blog also has my free one hour training video,portions of my book,and media links.

http://robertmoylanlcpc.blogspot.com

Interesting interview. Thanks for posting. Suspect some of our new Vol friends could benefit from the discussed therapy model to address some of their demonstrated "stress" issues.

Last edited:
Slightly OT! Slightly on target! I sent my book to Fitz on sports psychology last year. Don't know if he read it. My intern was NCAA finalist Ryan Lang from NU. I like the way the cats handled the pressure, especially fourth quarter this year. I had a nice interview with Dr. Foojan Zeine where I explain my Emotional Core Therapy psychology ( and sports psychology) approach. See below. I've worked with pro and amateur athletes from many sports,including football. Check out links below.

Here is an interview I did on the Dr. Foojan Zeine Show explaining Emotional Core Therapy (ECT). ECT is the simplest,most effective, and most inclusive psychology approach available worldwide to treat relationship stress and gain inner peace and happiness.

My blog below has an article on Emotional Core Therapy and Scientific Evidence. This blog also has my free one hour training video,portions of my book,and media links.

http://robertmoylanlcpc.blogspot.com
it is always a privilege to have a Northwestern grad who was a student athlete post on here. Over the years you have become the official voice of NU football and i heard that Fitz finally took your advice and read your book and applied your innovative princilpals to enhance his 4 core emotions. Also heard that Springer read your book but it hasnt helped our wr production.

Dr Roni, what is your suggestion or assessment of Fitz in regards to the 4 core emotions.....and your advice for Fitz?

Thanks in advance. I appreciate northwestern grads as yourself who arent total geeks and have a real street awareness outside of booksmarts

I remember listening to Fitz speak at the NU club when he was an asst. it was after one of our games! I was like wow! This guy is intelligent. The guy has a high IQ for football,but is very down to earth and relates well to people. I firmly believe he is a top five coach in college football,demanding a 3-4 million contract per year,like the top guys. We are lucky to have him. He has adapted well to my concerns about our need for speed at the QB and RB positions in the spread offense. He has also adjusted to my concerns of the overused three and four man fronts on defense. Several years ago,our defense was playing on its heals. Now we are on our toes. Attacking and aggressive! Love it!

Now I know the real identity of that guy selling concession food/drinks in the stands in the TV ads as he dispenses advice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT