ADVERTISEMENT

Slightly OT - P Baldwin SR

He'll likely be looking for work again this year, being on Patrick Ewing's staff at Georgetown. I've watched that team some and they've got some talent but find a way to lose just about every game.

Reactions: hdhntr1
Antoine Davis, of Detroit Mercy, is 63 points behind the Pistol Pete points record.

He'd need to score 64 in the next game (1st round of conference tourney), against Purdue Fort Wayne, to beat it.

As DM plays at home, decent chance he'll have the opportunity to play 2 games and average 32 to beat it. Less of a chance he'll play 3 games and need a mere 21.3 to beat it.

Strong match skills here. He averages 26.1 for the season.

His dad remains a mediocre coach.

Not sure what this says about his term at UWM. Possibly too much distraction with PBJ.

Thanks for the link. So I wanted to see if Jordan Lathon was still at Milwaukee (he isn't) but found that UWM has a few players with famous family ties: Vin Baker Jr. is, of course, Vin's son, Moses Bol is Manute's cousin and Dominic Ham is Darvin's son.

As for Lathon, I found him on the roster at Morehead State, his third school in as many years. However, he hasn't recorded any statistics so he may not have played.

Going to bump this to share that Antoine Davis is within 26 points of breaking the scoring record.

More seasons, a 3 pt. line... But still remarkable. Saw his last game when he put 38 on the Mastodons to advance to the second round of the Horizon League tournament.

Tonight they play #1 seed Youngstown State. 8 Easter, 7 Central. On ESPN+. Going to tune in.

Thanks for the link. So I wanted to see if Jordan Lathon was still at Milwaukee (he isn't) but found that UWM has a few players with famous family ties: Vin Baker Jr. is, of course, Vin's son, Moses Bol is Manute's cousin and Dominic Ham is Darvin's son.

As for Lathon, I found him on the roster at Morehead State, his third school in as many years. However, he hasn't recorded any statistics so he may not have played.

I looked into Lathon earlier this season and it seems he suffered a season-ending injury, which is why he has no stats at Morehead State.

Reactions: lou v
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT