ADVERTISEMENT

Some nice things in the box score

Status
Not open for further replies.
My more limited historical experience is that you have lost some valuable Board contributors during those less strict times, which is regrettable. Words matter. Let’s be better and Go Cats!
You would be wrong. Not hard to find traffic info for websites. Can’t speak to subscriptions but usually a reflection of the traffic.

You're a better person than I am, Cappy. The same people are always in the middle of every thread you shut down.

I'm looking forward to the cute foot-stomping euphemisms of free speech, discussions and critical analysis. Wake me up when we talk about repetitive sermons.
Or when you have nothing to read. Cuz those same people contribute daily while the rest of you…

I suppose you think hosting this stuff, paying Lou, anything else is another entitlement that someone will pay for.

Back in the rant days, back when we could tussle - the thread views would skyrocket. Which meant yahoo drew money for those ads along the sides. Sort by view or post and see how many threads are recent. Who do you think pays for this? Your $50 subscription?

Nah. I call your whining, whining.

I feel disrespected by your suggesting that I don't care about respecting others. Please stop the personal attacks or I'll have to report your post. ;)
1 of 3 questions answered….oh well. And call it what you will, but defending Collins was the right and “whiny”‘ thing to do in hindsight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT