ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Game

rmndcat

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2009
With spring on its way, I was wondering whether Coach Braun has a different view on a spring scrimmage. Fitz did not believe in them, but with the changing of the guard, it would be something to look forward to, particularly after MBB runs the table in March Madness. (Yes, I know there's also WLAX, Softball and a resurgent baseball team, too).

Reactions: IGNORE2
I'll understand if they pass the next couple years but I sure hope they bring it back once new stadium is built. It doesn't even have to be an actual game, a glorified practice will do. For a couple years they incorporated a youth football clinic. The spring "game" is just as much about giving the fans something after winter as it is about the team. It was clear Fitz didn't care about the fans.

Reactions: rmndcat and IGNORE2
I saw the title of this topic and just thought to myself, "oh...bless your heart for thinking of a spring game."

But seriously...let's say Braun is a huge proponent of a spring game, especially since we need all the help we can get keeping the fanbase engaged...what are the logical options for a venue?

With spring on its way, I was wondering whether Coach Braun has a different view on a spring scrimmage. Fitz did not believe in them, but with the changing of the guard, it would be something to look forward to, particularly after MBB runs the table in March Madness. (Yes, I know there's also WLAX, Softball and a resurgent baseball team, too).
It's on. They're holding it at Lambeau Field. Testing fan commitment. Wait for the announcement.

I saw the title of this topic and just thought to myself, "oh...bless your heart for thinking of a spring game."

But seriously...let's say Braun is a huge proponent of a spring game, especially since we need all the help we can get keeping the fanbase engaged...what are the logical options for a venue?
Lakefront field?

Reactions: 2388bb and phatcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT