ADVERTISEMENT

Stanford 55 Arizona 17

I have several Stanford alum friends who are saying that "if only we could replay the Northwestern game now, we'd blow them out and be in the NC picture!"

Dream on pal.

I don't know what would happen in any rematches, but who would've thought a month ago that Michigan-Utah and NU-Stanford would turn out to be absolutely huge games for all four teams?

I have several Stanford alum friends who are saying that "if only we could replay the Northwestern game now, we'd blow them out and be in the NC picture!"

Dream on pal.

Both teams have improved since that first game. SU seems to have improved the most, though.

This where I happily eat grow. After I watched the Stanford game, I didn't think either team was very good, and I predicted NU would win four games. This, my friend, is why I don't coach, bet or play fantasy!

Both teams have improved since that first game. SU seems to have improved the most, though.

Or maybe Stanford hasn't faced as good of a D since the 'Cats?

Dream on pal.

Silly Tree fans.

Let's say that Stanford's O has improved (as teams tend to do over the course of a season barring injuries), doesn't mean that 'Cats won't have improved as well.

Let's say the 2 meet up again in the Rose Bowl (could happen).

Frazier will be back up to speed and CJ and Kuhar will be that much further removed from their surgeries.

And both Lancaster and Thorson (along w/ Prater, Smith and Thompson) will have a season of experience under their belts.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT