ADVERTISEMENT

Stealth Mojo Moose came through to help steal wins

Alaskawildkat

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2005
Taking Evanstoncat's advice, I purposely did not post in advance Friday evening's Moose sighting until AFTER. Now that the games have been played and we won both, here it is:

(Obviously you can see that the other reason I did not post it was because the "flash" feature on my iPhone disappointed even though the Moose was standing five feet away from the open passenger side window of my vehicle. Shot was taken just as I was pulling toward my driveway.)

In any event congratulations from me and the Mojo Moose to both the Womens' and Mens' Basketball wins this weekend.

CLICK TO ENLARGE AND SEE THE STEALTH MOJO MOOSE

photo_zpscf3998cd.jpg

This post was edited on 2/15 6:48 PM by Alaskawildkat

.. and earlier in the day I came across this failed effort by a Michigan Fan to direct the Alaska Karma Michigan's way:

photo_zpsf816e5dd.jpg

Originally posted by Alaskawildkat:
.. and earlier in the day I came across this failed effort by a Michigan Fan to direct the Alaska Karma Michigan's way:

ec
That looks like a Walmart Wolverine's shopping cart. Good for grabbing and carrying hog jowls, grits and beer.

Hog Jowls and more

Originally posted by Gladeskat:

Originally posted by Alaskawildkat:

ec
That looks like a Walmart Wolverine's shopping cart. Good for grabbing and carrying hog jowls, grits and beer.
So this is what I have been missing by never having made it to a Michigan Tailgate:

Ann Arbor Delicacies

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT