ADVERTISEMENT

Stuff !!

loyolacat

Gold Member
Oct 21, 2006
1.So every game I watch...I see speed, speed, speed,,,except when I am watching the Cats. Why does it seem we struggle to recruit flat out, amazing, jaw dropping speed?
2. If there is a reason we cannot recruit speed then lets get the biggest, baddest, monster truck guys we can get and do what seems to come natural to Fitz....the Woody Hayes 3 yards and a cloud of dust...lets get an identity and if we are still going to be CHicago's B10 team then lets add the Team of Big Shoulders.
3. Ryan Field is not so much the problem as that half the time it is empty or full of the other teams fans... If the stadium is full you dont see what crappy shape it is in.....So the dilemma is do you fill it albeit with the other teams fans or make it smaller with our fans (not sure how you stop fair weather fans from selling their tickets as soon as we lose a game) or build the fan base with Chicago people
4. Lots of competition in Chicago for sports fans, but come on, if the Cubs or the WS are not in the race there is no comparison between baseball and college football. Maybe we give each season ticket holder for Cubbies and Sox four free tickets to the first game and throw em a tailgate.......or let them exchange any baseball ticket for a Cat ticket....or go after the fans to the north of us to whom going into the city is a night mare trip.
5. Game day atmosphere has got to be better...UW has the jump around, Iowa the Kids hospital salute...I love Sweet Caroline at least people get involved and if you cant then enjoy others enjoying...but something so going to the game is fun beyond and including the game. I have to believe that game day atmosphere has an effect on recruits.....maybe there is a correlation between speed and game day atmosphere😗
6. I saw tickets for the Ohio game going for $2 bucks!!!!!!!!!! granted they were end zone....at 2 bucks you might as well be giving away thousands!!! but if the price is a function of supply and demand tells me demand is the issue.......I am getting all chicken and egged here....but I remember games in the mid 90s with that stadium full and rocking......
7. That is it....GO CATS

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News