ADVERTISEMENT

Taking a look at Northwestern's future Big Ten schedules

Imagine the "home crowd" for our game vs OSU at Soldier Field

Excited for the Seattle trip

Looks like the Big Ten/TV networks want to get a couple of new West Coast teams on the marquee for primo games at Soldier Field.

Hate to say but NU facing potential blowouts against these former PAC12 teams in upcoming years. I hope to attend the 2026 game in Eugene with my nephew and his wife. He is a U of O grad from their architecture school and still resides in the area they regularly attend Ducks football games.

Hate to say but NU facing potential blowouts against these former PAC12 teams in upcoming years. I hope to attend the 2026 game in Eugene with my nephew and his wife. He is a U of O grad from their architecture school and still resides in the area they regularly attend Ducks football games.
Wasn't that long ago that we were good and 3 of them were ordinary. Give it time

Autzen is a great college football venue, and Eugene is a quintessential college town. I hope a few NU alums make the trip. About the only good thing about expansion is the almost annual visit of the Cats to the pacific time zone for those of us who live out here.

Reactions: drewjin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT