ADVERTISEMENT

Taylor Thornton

I'm certainly no lacrosse aficionado, but based on the 4-5 matches I've attended, she stood out as the most impressive player to my untrained eye. That girl can flat-out fly!

Originally posted by NURoseBowl:

I'm certainly no lacrosse aficionado, but based on the 4-5 matches I've attended, she stood out as the most impressive player to my untrained eye. That girl can flat-out fly!
I'd like to see her dress for a football game and be the first women WR to catch a pass in D1 football. She's definitely faster than Prater.

Originally posted by Gladeskat:

I'd like to see her dress for a football game and be the first women WR to catch a pass in D1 football. She's definitely faster than Prater.
Better looking, too.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Gladeskat:

Better looking, too.
3dgrin.r191677.gif
No kidding. It is amazing to watch her run and do her thing. I hope NU WLAX makes it down to Gainesville again I'll definitely be in the stands cheering for our awesome WLAX team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT