ADVERTISEMENT

The Best Unit thus far?

Which unit has been the best performing unit on the team? Fans wanna know

• Total voters

Turk

May 29, 2001
Blacklisted by Fitz
I'm going with the DB's. That unit is just playing great team ball, and I personally haven't seen any miscommunication. And few missed tackles. Our LB's are solid but a few missed tackles from Blake and Paddy.
Special teams have been damn near perfect. Finally we get distance on kickoffs. Punting has been incredible. Coverage. FG's perfect.

Agree with you Turk. They have produced turnovers and not surrendered any big plays.

But it’s not an easy choice. The front four have held up despite injuries to stop the run (with our LBs).

I almost voted QB. Ramsey has been outstanding in making plays to sustain drives.

The o-line has run blocked well. The backs have been productive. The receivers have made some plays.

Special teams have been damn near perfect. Finally we get distance on kickoffs. Punting has been incredible. Coverage. FG's perfect.

We missed an XP against Maryland. And muffed a Kickoff that handed Ioa 7 points.

We have a different definition of near perfect I think.

Or I think it's why you're a Trumper and a Flat Earther.

Agree with you Turk. They have produced turnovers and not surrendered any big plays.

But it’s not an easy choice. The front four have held up despite injuries to stop the run (with our LBs).

I almost voted QB. Ramsey has been outstanding in making plays to sustain drives.

The o-line has run blocked well. The backs have been productive. The receivers have made some plays.
I think all units are actually above par. Essentially, we are playing great team ball. I'm just pretty much shocked at how great the DB's have played. I can't even critique them. LB's, missed tackles. DL, little pressure on QB. RB's fumble. QB's, fumble, DB's.......perfect thus far. My second choice would be special teams which is also perfect...oops minus the muff.

Reactions: Titanium999
We missed an XP against Maryland. And muffed a Kickoff that handed Ioa 7 points.

thanks for pointing that out. Forgot about the missed extra point against Maryland.

The muffed punt was bad, but the missed XP was a backup kicker in garbage time. Not going to lose sleep on that one.

I'm going with the DB's. That unit is just playing great team ball, and I personally haven't seen any miscommunication. And few missed tackles. Our LB's are solid but a few missed tackles from Blake and Paddy.
Defensive backs for sure

I think all units are actually above par. Essentially, we are playing great team ball. I'm just pretty much shocked at how great the DB's have played. I can't even critique them. LB's, missed tackles. DL, little pressure on QB. RB's fumble. QB's, fumble, DB's.......perfect thus far. My second choice would be special teams which is also perfect...oops minus the muff.
Have they been Jerrified?

I think it is refreshing to have such a well coached team. It took Fitz over a decade to finally stop sacrificing seasons and hard work by misplaced coach loyalty programs.
Fitz put the lame coaches on his back and was able to secure some winning seasons but they eventually were too heavy a recruiting cost that forced Fitz to learn from the error of his ways. Now, a much clearer path to 300 wins!

Gotta be DBs. Some of the ints have been really tough catches

Fitz put the lame coaches on his back and was able to secure some winning seasons but they eventually were too heavy a recruiting cost that forced Fitz to learn from the error of his ways.

Bad enough that the O became punchless on the field, but the recruiting cost is just as damaging. Chased Skowronek outta town, lost us a 4 star WR and no doubt there's a sea of rejection from recruits because of it.

I voted LBs, but I think you can make a good argument for any of LB, DB, and QB.

Reactions: No Chores
Bad enough that the O became punchless on the field, but the recruiting cost is just as damaging. Chased Skowronek outta town, lost us a 4 star WR and no doubt there's a sea of rejection from recruits because of it.

What about the sea of interest from recruits in winning the West? Strong tides. NU football must be the Bay of Fundy.

Reactions: eastbaycat99
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT