ADVERTISEMENT

The Giants just got Westercamped

Jints lost the game when it became apparent that OBJ could not catch the ball in cold weather. Party on!

Every now and then I watch the Pack to see what a real pro football team looks like.

As a Bears fan, there's no team I hate more than the Packers, except may the Cheaters (I mean Patriots). Kinda makes next week's game tough for me to watch.

As a Bears fan, there's no team I hate more than the Packers, except may the Cheaters (I mean Patriots). Kinda makes next week's game tough for me to watch.
I grew up a Bears fan. Many thanks to Ditka, Buffone, Sayres and Payton. Living in Packers country for the last 27 years It is really tough to stick with the Bears when they insist on having a series of unlikeable QBs while the Pack has had two really fun guys to watch who love the game and their team mates.

Add to that the NU connections, I have become a Packers fan.

Reactions: Hungry Jack
I grew up a Bears fan. Many thanks to Ditka, Buffone, Sayres and Payton. Living in Packers country for the last 27 years It is really tough to stick with the Bears when they insist on having a series of unlikeable QBs while the Pack has had two really fun guys to watch who love the game and their team mates.

Rodgers seems to have at least one or two plays every game where I just sit back and wonder what the heck that just happened.

Reactions: Hungry Jack

I couldn't care less if the Bears are unlikeable. Hardly anybody outside of dedicated Bears fans liked them when I was a kid because they were usually good, mean and hit hard enough to be one of the most feared teams in football. The problem I have with the current team is not that it has unlikeable players; it just can't play football worth a damn.

What are the 'NU connections' with the packers? Mark Murphy? The Bears, certainly when love smith was the coach, often had NU players on roster or in training camp - McManus, roach, wootton etc

What are the 'NU connections' with the packers? Mark Murphy? The Bears, certainly when love smith was the coach, often had NU players on roster or in training camp - McManus, roach, wootton etc
Murphy, Sutton and Lowrey come to mind. Wootton did get me interested again for a while. For many years I tried to be a fan of both and even still, I favor the Bears over most teams. For a while there I didn't know who I would be cheering for until the game got going.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT