ADVERTISEMENT

The speculation argument

mikero3

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2018
I often hear Cat fans say speculation about (fill in the blank) is not fair. I would agree except Fitz creates this by being a overly secretive, media and fan hating coach. Whether it's not letting fans see a practice or media not being able to report that some 3rd string receiver caught a nice throw from a 2nd string QB. He basically gives the fans and the press the finger every chance he gets because of his stubbornness and gigantic ego.

Now there are several rumors going around about why Johnson can't play when the offense is historically bad. Many of which are ridiculous. Some which could be true.

Fitz could explain it in one sentence.

He is sitting for a minor team violation. HJ is dealing with an injury. HJ has some family issues and hasn't been able to practice much... or the impossible, We think Smith is the best QB in the QB room.

We would all be more understanding. Instead, the coaches look like they quit trying to win and Fitz's explanations for all the failures are completely hysterical...except they are not. Whether its saying that the O-line is playing great, or Smith was throwing the ball on time...to the tune of 40 yards in a game. To saying the usual junk about leaving big plays on the field, coaching better. and just being a few plays from victory.

Fitz deserves every bit of heat and the fans are too forgiving by his past success. The press is too intimidated with his attitude in press conferences. Its a tough business, but that is why they get paid the big money!

#Fire Mick... to show you take some fricken responsibility for the worst offense I have ever seen take the field.

I share your frustration with the way Fitz handles the media. I'm not sure what drives his standing 'no comment' attitude but I don't think it serves him well.

Reactions: IGNORE
I often hear Cat fans say speculation about (fill in the blank) is not fair. I would agree except Fitz creates this by being a overly secretive, media and fan hating coach. Whether it's not letting fans see a practice or media not being able to report that some 3rd string receiver caught a nice throw from a 2nd string QB. He basically gives the fans and the press the finger every chance he gets because of his stubbornness and gigantic ego.

Now there are several rumors going around about why Johnson can't play when the offense is historically bad. Many of which are ridiculous. Some which could be true.

Fitz could explain it in one sentence.

He is sitting for a minor team violation. HJ is dealing with an injury. HJ has some family issues and hasn't been able to practice much... or the impossible, We think Smith is the best QB in the QB room.

We would all be more understanding. Instead, the coaches look like they quit trying to win and Fitz's explanations for all the failures are completely hysterical...except they are not. Whether its saying that the O-line is playing great, or Smith was throwing the ball on time...to the tune of 40 yards in a game. To saying the usual junk about leaving big plays on the field, coaching better. and just being a few plays from victory.

Fitz deserves every bit of heat and the fans are too forgiving by his past success. The press is too intimidated with his attitude in press conferences. Its a tough business, but that is why they get paid the big money!

#Fire Mick... to show you take some fricken responsibility for the worst offense I have ever seen take the field.

Feel better?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT