ADVERTISEMENT

Three-star TE Zach Giuliano flips commitment from Northwestern to Stanford

Young Floridian Trevor Siemian pulled that one out for us, no?
Yes, it was an exciting game. And yes it was brutally hot in the dome that game day. I’m sure lots of brew was dispensed.

I attended the aforementioned game with my wife and another Board couple. The tailgating was fun, but I cannot adequately explain how horrible the Carrier Dome experience was. It was 95 degrees inside the building at game time. Fortunately the 'Cats came back to win after blowing a big lead. Couldn't wait to get outside.
Ironic that it is named for an AC manufacturer.

I remember that finish well. TS was nails on that last drive. Threw a beautiful sideline route for the winner.

Reactions: No Chores
Young Floridian Trevor Siemian pulled that one out for us, no?
Yes indeed, and Venric Mark had a big game
Ironic that it is named for an AC manufacturer.

I remember that finish well. TS was nails on that last drive. Threw a beautiful sideline route for the winner.
Yep, to none other than Demetrius Fields I believe. The Syracuse crowd was quite unhappy with my stand-up cheering for NU, and frequently told me to sit down, causing me to flip them the bird a couple of times. Many of the Orange faithful left when we took the big lead, but a few returned after they came back to take the lead. More shouting ensued, and, of course, I showed no mercy when we came back to win! My wife was concerned for my physical well-being, but we escaped and had a great time at our post-game tailgate. The night before the game I met Nick Van Hoose's father and uncle, and they attended our tailgate in the West lot for several years thereafter. Nick did as well even after he graduated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT