ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets

lunker35

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2010
If any of you are not using tickets for any of the upcoming games let me know and I'll buy them off of you. It's my first year not having seasons and would still like to go to a few games and hopefully not have my heart broken, like almost every other year.

If any of you are not using tickets for any of the upcoming games let me know and I'll buy them off of you. It's my first year not having seasons and would still like to go to a few games and hopefully not have my heart broken, like almost every other year.
Hey lunker (and others here) - if Cats show v OSU and IL, I’m already planning to restart my fly to other arenas to catch the cats. If you can tolerate a small plane, I’ll be offering up seats.

Mikewebb - if you still read the board, you are at the top of my list. I’ll send you a message so you can message off the board if interested.

Other dream groups - purple and Dakota, HJ and his guns, PPD and a parachute (just kidding - just wondering if I can squeeze your 7’ frame into my little plane), Cappy and Lou (we can get so much done - I love to negotiate at altitude, gcg and corbi (taking one for the team - name a board after me)

Hey lunker (and others here) - if Cats show v OSU and IL, I’m already planning to restart my fly to other arenas to catch the cats. If you can tolerate a small plane, I’ll be offering up seats.

Mikewebb - if you still read the board, you are at the top of my list. I’ll send you a message so you can message off the board if interested.

Other dream groups - purple and Dakota, HJ and his guns, PPD and a parachute (just kidding - just wondering if I can squeeze your 7’ frame into my little plane), Cappy and Lou (we can get so much done - I love to negotiate at altitude, gcg and corbi (taking one for the team - name a board after me)
Sadly, looks like Mike deleted his account… find a way to reach out to me buddy…

CMT and CF24 would be another interesting pair.

I'm borderline terrified of small planes, but keep me in the loop. Who knows and could be fun if I can swing it.

Keep me in mind Bob, and remember that I'm one of the relatively few around here who actually enjoys your company. (Most of the others, however, don't know what they're missing;))

Reactions: IGNORE2
I have my season tickets available for Brown, Minnesota and Penn State. Let me know if any are of interest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT