ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets

docrugby1

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2010
I ordered my ticket through NU. The message said I would be contacted later. Has anyone received their tickets yet ?If you have, where should I look for the tickets

I ordered my ticket through NU. The message said I would be contacted later. Has anyone received their tickets yet ?If you have, where should I look for the tickets
Hey doc, I did the same, and I called for the third time today and they told me they are hopeful that they would go out by email late today or tomorrow. Haven't seen them yet. I'm flying out on Friday and staying at the Mandalay Bay, and will keep you posted. Maybe we can figure this out at Ri Ra.

I can see my seats under Order History in My Account on the NU website, but I don't seem to be able to download the tickets.

I can see my seats under Order History in My Account on the NU website, but I don't seem to be able to download the tickets.
Can you see the actual seats or just the section. Do you have a confirmation number as I do?

My ticket is listed as printed on Dec 19 but I can't find it anywhere. The seat was not listed either

There are no tickets listed in my upcoming events

My ticket is listed as printed on Dec 19 but I can't find it anywhere. The seat was not listed either

There are no tickets listed in my upcoming events
doc, where did you find that your ticket was listed as printed on December 19th. All I can find is the confirmation of my payment telling me that my credit card has been charged for about $215 and that I would be in sections 131 or 132. They told me on the phone that I would get an email telling me about my my seat number and how to download it to my phone. Any suggestions?

doc, where did you find that your ticket was listed as printed on December 19th. All I can find is the confirmation of my payment telling me that my credit card has been charged for about $215 and that I would be in sections 131 or 132. They told me on the phone that I would get an email telling me about my my seat number and how to download it to my phone. Any suggestions?
Manage My Tickets then My History then click on hyperlink for the game under Item Name (not payment history link)

I am no longer seeing the info that was available yesterday. Trying to be optimistic that they are processing the tickets into our accounts, but would be nice to hear something from them.

I could not find the info that I found yesterday. I called NU-they replied that my ticket was printed/assigned yesterday and I should receive an email today with ways to download to your phone.

I broke one of my old rules about buying tickets through NU . Ticket will probably be in the endzone with choice tickets available elsewhere for less money

• Sad
Reactions: drewjin
Wildcat Fans-

Your tickets for the 2023 SRS Distribution Las Vegas Bowl vs Utah on Saturday, December 23, at Allegiant Stadium are now available exclusively as mobile tickets via the Raiders + Allegiant Stadium App.

To retrieve your tickets:

1. Download the Raiders + Allegiant Stadium app via the Apple App Store or Google Play. Click here to download.
  2. Open the app and log in to your Ticketmaster account. If you do not have a Ticketmaster account, sign up for one using the same email address used to buy your tickets.
  3. If logging in to a Ticketmaster account for the first time you will be prompted to “Verify” your email address.
  4. Once your account is verified, your tickets will appear on the “Home” screen of the app and are also accessible via the “Tickets” tab.

For more information about how to download and use the app, please visit https://www.raiders.com/tickets/mobile-ticketing .

Thank you for your support and enjoy the game!

Wildcats Ticket Office

Northwestern Athletics

1501 Central Street

Evanston IL 60208

847.491.CATS

Cat-tix@northwestern.edu

Also waiting for digital delivery in Billings. Yesterday, I talked on the phone a couple times with Andrew Cullen from Northwestern Athletics about the no-show of the tickets, both on my PC and on the mobile app on my phone. He said he would check into the snafu and get back to me today. We're flying from Billings to Vegas on Friday, so I'd like to have things in order before we (my wife and I) leave.

Oops. Trusted the ability of my iPhone to transcribe voice mail, and it got Andrew's last name wrong. Trumullen or something like that.

Got this email at 11:24 a.m. today, Mountain time:

Wildcat Fans-

Your tickets for the 2023 SRS Distribution Las Vegas Bowl vs Utah on Saturday, December 23, at Allegiant Stadium are now available exclusively as mobile tickets via the Raiders + Allegiant Stadium App.

To retrieve your tickets:

1. Download the Raiders + Allegiant Stadium app via the Apple App Store or Google Play. Click here to download.
  2. Open the app and log in to your Ticketmaster account. If you do not have a Ticketmaster account, sign up for one using the same email address used to buy your tickets.
  3. If logging in to a Ticketmaster account for the first time you will be prompted to “Verify” your email address.
  4. Once your account is verified, your tickets will appear on the “Home” screen of the app and are also accessible via the “Tickets” tab.
First, tried the Ticketmaster app. No go. Then I used the Raiders/Allegiant Stadium app. It linked to Ticketmaster and, hot diggity, tickets for my wife and me appeared in the Apple wallet. I'm a happy Cat!

I could not find the info that I found yesterday. I called NU-they replied that my ticket was printed/assigned yesterday and I should receive an email today with ways to download to your phone.

I broke one of my old rules about buying tickets through NU . Ticket will probably be in the endzone with choice tickets available elsewhere for less money
That is the way it generally works

• Sad
Section 131 Row35 Seat 15

That was an ordeal to get ticket.Download Raiders App , do a couple of things then sign into Ticketmaster , who made me change password to some universal password. Finally going back to Raiders App entering Ticketmaster password, I get the ticket

I will deal with a scalper next time

Section 131 Row35 Seat 15

That was an ordeal to get ticket.Download Raiders App , do a couple of things then sign into Ticketmaster , who made me change password to some universal password. Finally going back to Raiders App entering Ticketmaster password, I get the ticket

I will deal with a scalper next time
Could not agree more. I spent 2 hours on the phone and internet doing this. I'm also in 131 Row 25 Seat 1. See you Friday and Saturday and maybe Sunday and Monday as well.

Could not agree more. I spent 2 hours on the phone and internet doing this. I'm also in 131 Row 25 Seat 1. See you Friday and Saturday and maybe Sunday and Monday as well.
I leave 5AM Monday. Will be looking for something to do after the game and on Sunday

Reactions: No Chores
That is the way it generally works
Exactly. I've never bought from the school allotment and I'm happier for it.

In 95% percent of cases, the bowls allocate the worst seats in the stadium to the schools, knowing that
1) some fans don't know they can get better seats elsewhere.
2) some fans are worried about sitting with other fans (newsflash: there's a home side/away side...plan accordingly.)
3) most of the prime seating goes to sponsors and local big wigs, many of whom aren't interested in attending the game in the first place so they flip their tickets...often if not "usually" well below face.

Reactions: hdhntr1 and drewjin
I leave 5AM Monday. Will be looking for something to do after the game and on Sunday
I'd be happy to join you after the game and on Sunday as well. Let's discuss on Friday assuming you're staying at the Mandalay Bay.

The ticket office is closed and the tickets we bought aren’t showing. Awful execution by NU.

• Sad
The ticket office is closed and the tickets we bought aren’t showing. Awful execution by NU.
One annoying tech note. You won't see tix if you have difft email addresses for your Ticketmaster & NU tix accounts. You might have to make new tm acct with NU address.
(And you have to use instructions cited above)

One annoying tech note. You won't see tix if you have difft email addresses for your Ticketmaster & NU tix accounts. You might have to make new tm acct with NU address.
(And you have to use instructions cited above)
I got it to work. Their instructions weren’t accurate but I tinkered and figured it out. We should have a better process.

Reactions: drewjin and BosCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT