ADVERTISEMENT

To Lou

shakes3858

Aug 28, 2009
I apologize for the ultimatum, but I'd rather give you a chance to change things rather than just leaving. Here's the situation:

Either Feli is gone or I am gone. RealityCheck is probably going to be the same way in about a week. At least Turk, Stupor, and DCF are fans as misguided as they are. I actually like DCF's posts on the basketball board, but blocked him due his posts on the football board. Feli is troll from another school that only shows up when we're losing and promotes himself. RealityCheck is most likely Wrassler who we all know is annoying as hell.

This message board is becoming unbearable. It should be something that promotes NU athletics. Instead it rips it apart by giving a soap box to a few people posting non-stop crap over and over and over and over and over. It's no longer fun for me. I tried the ignore button, but I unfortunately still see their thread titles which are enough to piss me off. In other threads, people quote them. That means that I can now see their writing. I don't want to see them. Therefore, I see two solutions: Feli goes or I go.

Since I'm a paying member and Feli is not this should be an easy decision. You have until Monday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News