ADVERTISEMENT

Transfers update

Baz=Heisman

Feb 11, 2023
Sully - Who cares. Threw 1 pass. Can’t even play with a scrub QB (McNamera) ahead of him on the depth chart.

Tyus - Having a great season with Ohio. Happy for him. We never used him enough.

Gill - Doing well for that garbage offense. We miss him given we could move AJ back to the slot and have Jacob as the X.

Joseph - Rated as “good” from what I could find from PFF.

Hollis - See above. I’d argue we miss him more than everyone else given our issues with the second corner position opposite Johnson.

Heard - Playing safety and couldn’t find much on him.

Thoughts? Anyone I missed?

Sully - Who cares. Threw 1 pass. Can’t even play with a scrub QB (McNamera) ahead of him on the depth chart.

Tyus - Having a great season with Ohio. Happy for him. We never used him enough.

Gill - Doing well for that garbage offense. We miss him given we could move AJ back to the slot and have Jacob as the X.

Hollis - See above. I’d argue we miss him more than everyone else given our issues with the second corner position opposite Johnson.

I don't think the CB play opposite Johnson has been bad at all. I am bullish on Fussell, but Evan Smith has asserted himself as the main starter. Those two and Turner have tackled well. I think the future is bright at this position.

Reactions: DaCat and NUCat320

Richardson?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT