ADVERTISEMENT

Transfers update

You still didn’t answer the question. Stop deflecting. You have zero idea what really happened.

Coral is capable of defending himself.
I’m sorry what question didn’t I answer?

This is what I responded to:
I would rather ask why you are the self appointed body guard of Carl?

I wrote, accurately, that I didn’t defend anybody in the thread.

And also, I don’t bring up the hazing except when people start getting a little too close to pretending it didn’t happen. And then, without fail, you get grumpy and ask why I’m harping on it. And then I re-affirm that I don’t bring it up unless someone else gets into denying that it happened.

It’s almost comical.

Why are you so interested in my comments?

This was a perfectly good thread until @CoralSpringsCat brought up our noodle-armed former backup quarterback.

Last edited:
I’m sorry what question didn’t I answer?

This is what I responded to:
I would rather ask why you are the self appointed body guard of Carl?

I wrote, accurately, that I didn’t defend anybody in the thread.

And also, I don’t bring up the hazing except when people start getting a little too close to pretending it didn’t happen. And then, without fail, you get grumpy and ask why I’m harping on it. And then I re-affirm that I don’t bring it up unless someone else gets into denying that it happened.

It’s almost comical.

Why are you so interested in my comments?

This was a perfectly good thread until @CoralSpringsCat brought up our noodle-armed former backup quarterback.
Your comments are uninformed. Guess when you say things with such conviction, it grinds my gears. I done with this until CTE posts something disturbing.

Your comments are uninformed. Guess when you say things with such conviction, it grinds my gears. I done with this until CTE posts something disturbing.
“Here’s an excellently-source article about how hazing happened at Northwestern.”

Sorry for the gear-grinding. Go Cats Go Cats Go!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT