ADVERTISEMENT

Transfers

Always unlikely at NU. The academic requirements are pretty tough.

If we were to find an impact WR or OL, I would take him in a second.
I had posted earlier that ND has announced that 3 players are intending to transfer. QB Zaire, WR Holmes and for Corbi, the guy I couldn't remember John Montelus, an O lineman. Montelus and Zaire would be 5th year transfers and able to play immediately. Don't know about Holmes Thinking that those three positions could use some shoring up at NU. Anyone know anything about these guys?

I had posted earlier that ND has announced that 3 players are intending to transfer. QB Zaire, WR Holmes and for Corbi, the guy I couldn't remember John Montelus, an O lineman. Montelus and Zaire would be 5th year transfers and able to play immediately. Don't know about Holmes Thinking that those three positions could use some shoring up at NU. Anyone know anything about these guys?

Zaire is the only guy with whom we had an existing recruiting relationship and I don't think a 5th year QB transfer would be all that interested in NU.

Holmes looked good on HS film and I would take a warm body at WR right now, but his ND career to date doesn't scream "impact player:"

Montelus is similar. Big ol' dude and good on high school film, lord knows we need OL, but not sure if he would be an "impact" guy:

Last edited:
Zaire is the only guy who could really make an impact and I don't think a 5th year QB transfer would be all that interested in NU.
Thanks as Zaire is the only name I'm familiar with. Would think that he would be #2 at NU and probably looking for a spot to start.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT