ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday is NFL cutdown day

NUCat320

Dec 4, 2005
Teams have to set 53 man roster by 4 pm EDT.

Hull, Adebawore, Skoronski will make the Colts, Colts, Titans roster.

Lowry in Minnesota.
Slater in San Diego.

Lancaster with Green Bay.
Gaziano signed with Atlanta in the offseason. I missed that.

It appears that Igwebuike will make the Falcons primarily as a special teamer.

I miss JJTBC already.

Who else is there?

Reactions: rmndcat

Lowry in Minnesota.
Slater in San Diego.

I miss JJTBC already.

Who else is there?

Lancaster is in Denver.

I heard a few guys are in Cleveland.

Check the Rock for a complete listing.

• Haha
Reactions: Hungry Jack
I caught his parts of maybe 2 of the Bengals pre-season games. I felt he really got dealt a poor hand. Drops. Bad routes. Bad pass blocking.
He has been cursed that way throughout his career.

Lowry in Minnesota.
Slater in San Diego.

I miss JJTBC already.

Who else is there?

Lancaster is with the Raiders.

EBIV is still with the Rams, I believe.

Hance with the Jaguars.

Mitchell with the Browns.

Newsome II with the Browns.

Semien with the Bengals.

Walker with the Browns.

Reactions: NUCat320
Igwebuike appears to have made the Falcons. The player he was competing with, undrafted rookie Carlos Washington Jr., has been waived.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
I caught his parts of maybe 2 of the Bengals pre-season games. I felt he really got dealt a poor hand. Drops. Bad routes. Bad pass blocking.
Siemian was cut today.

As a Bengal fan who is obviously biased in favor of TS, I was sadly disappointed in both his performances and the reports coming out from practice. His accuracy was noticeably bad in the games. Maybe that's second and third string receivers running bad routes, but it sure looked like Trevor was missing throws on multiple different kinds of routes. His numbers were pretty poor and the reports from practice weren't all that encouraging. It is clear that Bengal fans online are not enamored with our guy. It's a shame as I was excited when he signed with Cincy.

Siemian was cut today.

As a Bengal fan who is obviously biased in favor of TS, I was sadly disappointed in both his performances and the reports coming out from practice. His accuracy was noticeably bad in the games. Maybe that's second and third string receivers running bad routes, but it sure looked like Trevor was missing throws on multiple different kinds of routes. His numbers were pretty poor and the reports from practice weren't all that encouraging. It is clear that Bengal fans online are not enamored with our guy. It's a shame as I was excited when he signed with Cincy.
Trevor has looked better. I hope he makes a practice squad somewhere, figures it out, and gets another shot next season.

Trevor has looked better. I hope he makes a practice squad somewhere, figures it out, and gets another shot next season.

He should theoretically benefit from the emergency QB rule in the NFL. There’s value in having a veteran QB with starting experience on your 53-man to come in and get you out of games if disaster strikes.

Reactions: FeralFelidae
Mitchell, Newsome, Walker all make the Browns, as expected.

Earnest Brown made the Rams.

Hance is considered a ‘lock’ by some jabroni, but Jags final roster isn’t out yet.

He should theoretically benefit from the emergency QB rule in the NFL. There’s value in having a veteran QB with starting experience on your 53-man to come in and get you out of games if disaster strikes.
We could use a capable veteran backup QB here in Chicago! Trevor clearly better than Peterman...

Lancaster is with the Raiders.

EBIV is still with the Rams, I believe.

Hance with the Jaguars.

Mitchell with the Browns.

Newsome II with the Browns.

Semien with the Bengals.

Walker with the Browns.
Hance just released by Jaguars.

• Sad
Reactions: drewjin
Joseph to the Lions practice squad.
Lancaster to the Broncos practice squad.
Igwebuike to the Falcons practice squad.

Nothing I could find for A Guy Named Blake.

There’s a report that the Bears have Siemian under consideration, but no move yet.

Joseph to the Lions practice squad.
Lancaster to the Broncos practice squad.
Igwebuike to the Falcons practice squad.

Nothing I could find for A Guy Named Blake.

There’s a report that the Bears have Siemian under consideration, but no move yet.
Also, Leota to Panthers practice squad

Reactions: NUCat320
While there were some bad breaks, Siemian's throws seemed to be off more so than usual.

Trevor probably will eventually find a spot on a PS somewhere as an emergency QB, but the Pats (ughh) could be an option for a roster spot as they are looking for a more experienced QB to back up Jones and help tutor him.

Jonathan Taylor starts the season on Indy’s PUP list. So, even if Hull doesn’t start, he figures to have a major role from game one. Pretty cool.

Reactions: mickbula and DaCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT