ADVERTISEMENT

Uggh... come on Purdue

TheC

May 29, 2001
Up by 17 early in the second half, this is now a 3 point game and Tennessee has the ball. Man, have they fallen apart.

Cline is unconscious.
Its incredible to watch. Also, Haarms is a horrible defender. He keeps leaving his man when he doesn't need to and leaves his man open for easy baskets over and over. He's terrible.

Its incredible to watch. Also, Haarms is a horrible defender. He keeps leaving his man when he doesn't need to and leaves his man open for easy baskets over and over. He's terrible.
Edwards could have won it. Missed 2 FTs tonight, 84% or something shooter.

Man, is there a worse defender than Haarms? Looks like PU will escape anyway. Way to go BIG!!

Reactions: drewjin
Was I seeing things or did it look like the ball went off Edwards foot with 2.5 seconds left in regulation? Anyway, glad Purdue won

Was I seeing things or did it look like the ball went off Edwards foot with 2.5 seconds left in regulation? Anyway, glad Purdue won
On the view shown most frequently, it did appear to go off his foot but the ball's rotation did not change and on another view it looked like the ball was away from his foot

A little shout out to Evanston's Nojel Eastern....thought he impacted the outcome, steadied Purdue.....he may combine the most talent with the worse free throw in recent memory.

Really nice size and power drives to the basket when needed. He'll play at the next level.

Maybe not Devil Incarnate, but I'd root for them against Duke......
Is there anybody else that wishes that there would be some new teams winning deeper into the tourney as opposed to Duke, NC, Kentucky and etc?? I was so disappointed by the end of the Duke/CFU game. Maybe Purdue or MSU can beat Duke?? Why does Duke have to keep winning these close games? I know they have the most talent and a HOF coach, but I just hope they don't win it all again this year.

Is there anybody else that wishes that there would be some new teams winning deeper into the tourney as opposed to Duke, NC, Kentucky and etc?? I was so disappointed by the end of the Duke/CFU game. Maybe Purdue or MSU can beat Duke?? Why does Duke have to keep winning these close games? I know they have the most talent and a HOF coach, but I just hope they don't win it all again this year.
Go Zags.

It’s been an interesting tournament — I can’t recall a time when every 1/2/3 seed made it through the first two rounds.

I’m excited to watch UNC and Auburn tonight. They might hit the 100s.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT