ADVERTISEMENT

Update on your pal SchizoCat

SchizoCat1

Dec 1, 2004
Schizo is happy to say that he is recovering at home from having the skull plate on his right temple removed and used as a Frisbee in the operating room by fun loving surgeons at Northwestern Medicine. He is also the winner of the team's grand prize of a life time supply of Vicodin. You should see my scar. Maybe I'll post a picture sometime. Thankfully, the tumor was benign and Schizo can go back to toasting FloridaAlum with glasses of MacAllan.

Schizo is happy to say that he is recovering at home from having the skull plate on his right temple removed and used as a Frisbee in the operating room by fun loving surgeons at Northwestern Medicine. He is also the winner of the team's grand prize of a life time supply of Vicodin. You should see my scar. Maybe I'll post a picture sometime. Thankfully, the tumor was benign and Schizo can go back to toasting FloridaAlum with glasses of MacAllan.

Good to hear. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Excellent!

This is all good news, but, after your surgery, can you play the violin?

Schizo - Doctor, after my surgery will I be able to play the violin?

Dr.Feelgood- Yes, Schizo, you will be able to play just fine

Schizo - that's great because I don't know how to play now

Rimshot

Great news!!! If they put in a plate like they did for me, you are very welcome at large get togethers or picnics when they run out of dinnerware or they decide to have a softball game. Really happy for you. All is gravy from here on out!

Wondered where you had gone. May you recover well to your normal state.

Hmmm.... not annoying at all. I think the operation was a success!

Glad its behind you and your back.

Hmmm.... not annoying at all. I think the operation was a success!

Glad its behind you and your back.

God Speed, Schizo. Glad to see you are back to being your usual annoying self. ;) I have friends who will teach you to play the Sousaphone if mastering the violin proves too difficult. ^_^ Best wishes for a very speed recovery!!

Schizo - Doctor, after my surgery will I be able to play the violin?

Dr.Feelgood- Yes, Schizo, you will be able to play just fine

Schizo - that's great because I don't know how to play now

Rimshot

Thanks for the kind remarks to all of you. I never could play the violin and never wanted to but I'm a pretty good guitarist. Big news for tomorrow is that I get the staples pulled out of my head. I think I'm going to save them and put them in a Lucite for my desk. Cool, huh?

Reactions: FloridAlum
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT