ADVERTISEMENT

View my post on LinkedIn

I wrote this article and am starting a documentary company.

We need more independent voices in America.

🇺🇸

Go Cats. Go Knights. How about those NIU huskies?
This is poorly written, ranges from oddly vague to weirdly hyper specific, and honestly non-compelling.

This is poorly written, ranges from oddly vague to weirdly hyper specific, and honestly non-compelling.
Well, he did say he graduated from McCormick School of Engineering, so the "poorly written" part checks out.

I've always wondered what sort of "consensual hazing" went on in the sub-basement of Tech (in the name of research), perhaps CatManTrue can share some of his experiences there as well?

Using a random, blind Twitter account last updated in June 2021 to support your theory is a very weird stance to take.
It isn’t blind anymore. I forwarded it to Ben Crump and LorettaLynch.

I posted my 21 stock recommendations to kickstart the Green revolution on both LinkedIn and Twitter

#PurpleLivesMatter
#GreenLivesMatter
#AllPeePullMatter
#AllPPLMatter

💯 🧍 🍏

He is starved for attention and his trolling has been an old and tired act for a while now.

Who wants to guess which Linebacker beat up a softball player so badly I saw the black eye & bruises days later?

One of Fitz’s stud recruits

😉 💚 🍏

@CoralSpringsCat & @IGNORE2 & @thewildcat2011 & @No Chores & anyone else knows that Barnett and Walker would have fired a football player for bragging about sexual assault in the campus newspaper while on the team.

Yet Senator Booker keeps his 💙 seat in NJ

while Fitz lost his job 💜

Vote 💚 until you are Mean in the Spleen

“Green” stock recommendations and a Cory Booker story that has zero to do with any of this… safe to say we have officially gone to crazy town.

Can one of the mods shut this thread down, please? The stupidity from the initial thread creator is killing the limited brain cells I have left.

Who wants to guess which Linebacker beat up a softball player so badly I saw the black eye & bruises days later?

One of Fitz’s stud recruits

😉 💚 🍏
Yet you want to fire Gagg and Shill even as you deplore the behavior of his student athletes. Personally, I think St. Patrick belongs in jail and am not afraid to say so. You levy a bunch of accusations yet act like a fanboy. If you witnessed these crimes or have firsthand knowledge, own it. You'll hurt yourself straddling this barbed wire fence.

• Haha
Reactions: Baz=Heisman
“Green” stock recommendations and a Cory Booker story that has zero to do with any of this… safe to say we have officially gone to crazy town.

Can one of the mods shut this thread down, please? The stupidity from the initial thread creator is killing the limited brain cells I have left.
One of Fitz’s star linebackers allegedly was a rapist and is still in the NFL. It is detailed repeatedly in the nupredators thread.

Another beat up a friend of mine on the softball team. I tried to talk her into going to the police but she was afraid. He had already been kicked off the team by 2006 when he beat her so badly she walked around campus with black eyes for weeks.

Fitz deserved to get fired.

NU has the worst culture of any Big Ten school. It is full of followers

For all the stuff that gets deleted or modified here, this nonsense full of unsupported claims remains. C’mon Cap, Lou, this is a NU fan site.

For all the stuff that gets deleted or modified here, this nonsense full of unsupported claims remains. C’mon Cap, Lou, this is a NU fan site.
Amen. These are wild accusations, based on no evidence (a Twitter account run by a masked owner that last posted in June 2021), mixed with random political rants, absurd contradictions (keep Fitz! Wait, fire Fitz!), all of which continue to embarrass the initial poster. For his own sake, can we 1) delete this and 2) put the poster in question in timeout for a week? @lou v

Reactions: No Chores
Lol. My lawyers told me I could do a press conference if I want to.

Figured I’d give a sneak preview for my fellow freeloaders 🤷‍♂️

I hope you spend your money more wisely than on a University that does not care about you. It is fine to cheer for the teams / it is the leadership which is rotten.

Now that U$C is in the Big Ten, Northwestern is expendable - they don’t need two private universities.

NU needs to decide if it wants to truly be a leader. Everything I have ever seen is a school full of followers living off a $14B endowment while many Chicagoans struggle.

Lol. My lawyers told me I could do a press conference if I want to.

Figured I’d give a sneak preview for my fellow freeloaders 🤷‍♂️

I hope you spend your money more wisely than on a University that does not care about you. It is fine to cheer for the teams / it is the leadership which is rotten.

Now that U$C is in the Big Ten, Northwestern is expendable - they don’t need two private universities.

NU needs to decide if it wants to truly be a leader. Everything I have ever seen is a school full of followers living off a $14B endowment while many Chicagoans struggle.
Who are your lawyers and what kind of claims are you making? Last I knew you told us that you were not pursuing any claims. Has that now changed?

Who are your lawyers and what kind of claims are you making? Last I knew you told us that you were not pursuing any claims. Has that now changed?
I am just a witness - I have plenty of evidence and am tired of 20+ years of predation on campus. I have my own attorneys just in case.

This has got to stop. I don’t want NU’s money. I want to make things better for all children. NU is a sham.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT