ADVERTISEMENT

Volleyball schedule?

WildcatWillie

May 29, 2001
Anyone have an idea why Cats volleyball hasn't posted a 2017 schedule yet? College season starts in 4-5 weeks. Seems late not to have a fixed schedule. Presumably related to finding sites for home matches? Sent an email to the volleyball office but got no reply.

Anyone have an idea why Cats volleyball hasn't posted a 2017 schedule yet? College season starts in 4-5 weeks. Seems late not to have a fixed schedule. Presumably related to finding sites for home matches? Sent an email to the volleyball office but got no reply.
DFw1Yu1UwAAewew.jpg:large

Thanks, Fitzphile. I'm hoping to get up to Evanston for a football weekend and catch a couple of volleyball matches as well. Interesting that all Cats home matches will be at Evanston H.S. Perhaps that will obtain for women's hoops this year as well.

Thanks, Fitzphile. I'm hoping to get up to Evanston for a football weekend and catch a couple of volleyball matches as well. Interesting that all Cats home matches will be at Evanston H.S. Perhaps that will obtain for women's hoops this year as well.
I'm going to drive over to Durham to watch them in the tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT