ADVERTISEMENT

Wanted: Writer(s) to cover NU basketball for WildcatReport!

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
The 2019-20 season is just around the corner and I'm looking for a writer or two to cover Northwestern basketball for WildcatReport.

This would be an ideal job for a Northwestern student, or any writer who can get to Evanston for media availability and games. I'd love to get writers with reporting experience, but it's not mandatory. You'll be covering games and post-game press conferences, as well as media availability during the week (typically one day per week). You'll write both game and feature stories.

I can offer a media credential and as many bylines as you want. We can figure out the schedule and your workload as we go along. This is a great way to build experience and your portfolio. If things work out and you stay on board, you could get paid down the line.

Please reach out if you're interested. You can DM me on Twitter (@WildcatReport) or email me at lvaccher at comcast dot net.

Thank you. Go Cats!

Last edited:
Reactions: FightNorthwestern
The 2019-20 season is just around the corner and I'm looking for a writer or two to cover Northwestern basketball for WildcatReport.

This would be an ideal job for a Northwestern student, or any writer who can get to Evanston for media availability and games. I'd love to get writers with reporting experience, but it's not mandatory. You'll be covering games and post-game press conferences, as well as media availability during the week (typically one day per week). You'll write both game and feature stories.

I can offer a media credential and as many bylines as you want. We can figure out the schedule and your workload as we go along. This is a great way to build experience and your portfolio. If things work out and you stay on board, you could get paid down the line.

Please reach out if you're interested. You can DM me on Twitter (@WildcatReport) or email me at lvaccher at comcast dot net.

Thank you. Go Cats!

Does the writer have to watch the games?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT