ADVERTISEMENT

Was on your campus the other day...

ChiTownLion

May 29, 2001
Not bad. Not bad at all.

XPIKi7Z.jpg

Honestly looks like a game-changer for NU FB. Any details avail for source of funds and financing?

Last edited:
Long time, no see
Been a little distracted over the last half decade, as I'm sure you can imagine. Still, been watching from afar. Jim Phillips making all the right moves. IMO, this is what you guys have been waiting for all your lives. Northwestern's stepping up to the B1G leagues. Looking forward to a great game at Ryan Field on Oct 7, 2017. Tailgating plans already underway.

Been a little distracted over the last half decade, as I'm sure you can imagine. Still, been watching from afar. Jim Phillips making all the right moves. IMO, this is what you guys have been waiting for all your lives. Northwestern's stepping up to the B1G leagues. Looking forward to a great game at Ryan Field on Oct 7, 2017. Tailgating plans already underway.

I hear you will be treating everyone to beverages. That is quite sporting of you

Thanks for the awesome photo. There is a live video feed of the construction from the other end of the building but we don't get to see that perspective very often.

Not bad. Not bad at all.

XPIKi7Z.jpg

Honestly looks like a game-changer for NU FB. Any details avail for source of funds and financing?

Someone can correct me if I am mistaken, but my understanding is that this project was totally or almost totally funded by donations.

Someone can correct me if I am mistaken, but my understanding is that this project was totally or almost totally funded by donations.
That was my understanding too but I only know what I read in the newspaper.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT