ADVERTISEMENT

We don't know what's up with Scotty Lindsay!

LansingCat

Feb 4, 2004
I have no idea what's going on in this young athletes life. He may be dealing with significant issues outside of basketball . I just think it's Out of bounds for people to come down so heavily on one player in this forum when we clearly don't have all the facts . I just hope and pray that whatever is bugging him resolves itself so you can concentrate on his basketball career . Summary: give the kid a break

I have no idea what's going on in this young athletes life. He may be dealing with significant issues outside of basketball . I just think it's Out of bounds for people to come down so heavily on one player in this forum when we clearly don't have all the facts . I just hope and pray that whatever is bugging him resolves itself so you can concentrate on his basketball career . Summary: give the kid a break
+1 People on this board piled on Mac when he went through a slump last year-- until it was revealed after the fact that he was playing hurt. Truth is, we have zero clue as to what is going on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT