ADVERTISEMENT

WELCOME WILDCATS!

LetsGoRed!

Jan 13, 2004
Lake Geneva
Safe travels to all Northwestern fans traveling to Madison this weekend! Our group of three UW Alumnus will be making the very early morning trip up from beautiful Lake Geneva. Please feel free to join our tailgate in lot 60 for some cold beer and warm hospitality! We'll have both proud school flags flying! Beer & bratwurst for breakfast? You betcha!

Good luck, 'Cats!

Additional info... Bucky Bus provides two shuttle routes from Lot 60 to and from Camp Randall Stadium. Shuttles are available for $6 per person round–trip or $3 one–way and run approximately every 15 minutes starting two hours prior to kick–off and up to one hour after the conclusion of the game.

ON, WISCONSIN!

Last edited:
Games at Wisconsin are fun. Thanks for the invite, but I will not be making the trip this year. You’ll have to jump around without me. 😀

GO CATS!

Last edited:
Safe travels to all Northwestern fans traveling to Madison this weekend! Our group of three UW Alumnus will be making the very early morning trip up from beautiful Lake Geneva. Please feel free to join our tailgate in lot 60 for some cold beer and warm hospitality! We'll have both proud school flags flying! Beer & bratwurst for breakfast? You betcha!

Good luck, 'Cats!

Additional info... Bucky Bus provides two shuttle routes from Lot 60 to and from Camp Randall Stadium. Shuttles are available for $6 per person round–trip or $3 one–way and run approximately every 15 minutes starting two hours prior to kick–off and up to one hour after the conclusion of the game.

ON, WISCONSIN!
I had a great first experience at Camp Randall when I went with some Michigan fans in October. The only annoying part was the UM heckler, who sounded that like that obnoxious cheese wheel in those CheezIt ads. Imagine 4 quarters of that.

Reactions: LetsGoRed!
I had a great first experience at Camp Randall when I went with some Michigan fans in October. The only annoying part was the UM heckler, who sounded that like that obnoxious cheese wheel in those CheezIt ads. Imagine 4 quarters of that.
You went to an away game with Michigan fans and were surprised by an obnoxious Michigan heckler. And you were expecting...something else?

Please feel free to join our tailgate in lot 60 for some cold beer and warm hospitality! We'll have both proud school flags flying! Beer & bratwurst for breakfast? You betcha!

Good luck, 'Cats!

ON, WISCONSIN!

Thanks for the generous invite. As Cecil B. DeMille said to the Ten Commandments set artist Arnold Friberg, paraphrasing King Agrippa's statement to Paul, "Almost thou persuadedest me ...." the available Wisconsin Bratwurst almost convinced me to come join your tailgate.

Someday I need to make the trek from Alaska to catch an away game in Madison. This time though I will have to remain content with subsisting on Alaska Reindeer Sausage here.

Good luck, 'Cats!

ON, WISCONSIN!

Do you need to purchase shuttle tickets in advance? Cash only? How can I purchase a parking pass to Lot 60?? Thx

Do you need to purchase shuttle tickets in advance? Cash only? How can I purchase a parking pass to Lot 60?? Thx
Lot 60 and all UW parking lots are available on a first come basis. We never have any trouble getting in, but we always try to arrive no less than three hours prior to kick off for early games. Here's some additional info:

Single game parking is available for purchase from lots with availability on a first-come, first-served basis on the day of the game only. Patrons wishing to purchase day-of parking will pay the lot attendant as they enter the lot. See available lots and costs on the UW Football Game Day Parking Map. Check the lot addresses on the lot locations and hours page.

Lot 60 and all UW parking lots are available on a first come basis. We never have any trouble getting in, but we always try to arrive no less than three hours prior to kick off for early games. Here's some additional info:

Single game parking is available for purchase from lots with availability on a first-come, first-served basis on the day of the game only. Patrons wishing to purchase day-of parking will pay the lot attendant as they enter the lot. See available lots and costs on the UW Football Game Day Parking Map. Check the lot addresses on the lot locations and hours page.

Thanks LGR. Great info. Thanks for sharing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT