ADVERTISEMENT

Well, neither of us are going to the dance...

della

Dec 11, 2001
Elaine-Benes-and-Jerry-Seinfeld-Sitting-on-Couch-Smoking-Cigars.gif

I suppose we can just take a little sports break until football, so smoke if you got em.

Elaine-Benes-and-Jerry-Seinfeld-Sitting-on-Couch-Smoking-Cigars.gif

I suppose we can just take a little sports break until football, so smoke if you got em.

You may not realize this, but Elaine's son is on the Northwestern basketball team...for real. I'm not sure she'd be celebrating the failure of our two teams to make the Big Dance...perhaps another Seinfeld clip would be more fitting...

Actually, we're in the midst of WLax, the sport of champions. That gives us something to follow until Memorial Day.

And the silver lining is that NU continues its perfect record in March Madness!

Reactions: Noah121
Good win against Vandy. I was in Nashville last weekend and my hotel was full of UK fans. Smug bunch.....

The only thing worse than a UK fan is a bammer.

Heed those words and you will have a good life.

Thanks about Vandy.:)

You may not realize this, but Elaine's son is on the Northwestern basketball team...for real. I'm not sure she'd be celebrating the failure of our two teams to make the Big Dance...perhaps another Seinfeld clip would be more fitting...

We are not celebrating, we are smoking cigars. (exhaling our sorrows in billowing clouds of smoke)

True. A lot of that was inherited. Her father had an estimated net worth $4 billion. Google The Louis-Dreyfus Group, which I believe was founded by her grandfather in Europe . Very wealthy family .

I'm thinking of a possible scenario here. Charlie Hall works on improving his game non-stop over the summer, puts on 25 pounds of muscle, and eventually sees some hard-earned playing time. Could there be a new Louis-Dreyfus indoor arena down the line?

That's fair. Just having some fun with you. (Northwestern alum, Alabama STH.)

I'm glad you've been around our Northwestern board! Very refreshing.

Thanks, but fun does not live anywhere near UT losing to bama.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT