ADVERTISEMENT

Well, now that it's over. . . .

pawildcat

Sep 15, 2006
Waynesboro, Pa.
When some of you guys who know football feel like doing it, I'd like to hear some thoughts on what we can do to turn around next season and what you think of our prospects.

My personal take is that Fitz might have gone a little too easy at the start of the season (statements by him and the players seem to indicate as much), which led to us getting off to a slow start. When we finally got going, we hit a few coaching hiccups, and then I believe injuries really started to limit our performance, especially on offense, although we were able to pull out a couple of victories.

We have some promising young players, such as Jackson and Waiker, which gives me some hope for the future. But obviously getting production from the QB position will be a big priority next year, and we'll need to get some of our speed receivers back in relatively healthy condition. Some of you have question OL development in the past, and that might be something to address.

So what are your thoughts? I know better than to look for an intelligent discussion on the football board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News