ADVERTISEMENT

well, since 2020 has been one helluva crazy year...

MidvaleDave

May 2, 2003
Might as well add a midvale sighting here... I hope all NU fans are doing well and staying safe. I had a highly successful hip replacement June 30th and was walking around in five days. Didn't believe those who said it was an easy surgery to come back from. I do now. Just watched a one hour recap of our Ioa victory in 1994... And HEY! Midvale is here to smack down Ioa once again. Greek Cat, I made it over here.

I think you’re talking 1995 vs 1994, but what’s the difference at this point? 1,000 vs 1,001 years ago at this point...

Reactions: MidvaleDave
I’m really happy you made it back for pig f*cker week.

I’m also honored that I got a haha from you on Rant Board.

• Haha
Might as well add a midvale sighting here... I hope all NU fans are doing well and staying safe. I had a highly successful hip replacement June 30th and was walking around in five days. Didn't believe those who said it was an easy surgery to come back from. I do now. Just watched a one hour recap of our Ioa victory in 1994... And HEY! Midvale is here to smack down Ioa once again. Greek Cat, I made it over here.
Glad to have you back! Go NW! LOL

Davey Boy, have you won any dart tournaments lately? What's up with the spike in virus in Wisky land?

Best to you Dave.

• Love
Someday I'll repay you with interest for the beer you bought me at the Motor City Bowl pre-party.

• Haha
This is a better omen than a moose sighting. Great to hear you are doing so well. Do your physical therapy; that’s the secret to a good long term recovery.

I concur with all the cheerful greetings and congratulations, Dave. My own joint replacement (knee) was successful in spite of advanced age due largely to diligent rehab. I'll always be grateful for the informed advice and encouragement I got on this board before the surgery. It really helped.

You'll probably have fun setting off metal detectors now. (At least I'd assume replacement hips also have metal as well as plastic in the new joint.)

Dave, next time you're in the neighborhood, let's go find a good nut shop to browse in. For old times' sake.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT