ADVERTISEMENT

What did Fitzgerald say post game?

You've been here a while, yeah? So you've just selectively decided to forget where I was calling for Cushing's job after last year's WMU/ISU debacle? Or where I was saying that I would be OK if Cushing and/or Springer were let go before the 2016 season because change could probably be good to shake up those units (though Carr's development/performance last season probably removed some of the pressure on Springer)?

One more crap showing from our OL and I'll be right back in line with you, but one game isn't going to do it for me.

One game? How about years, all the years since Cushing was made OL coach? What more do you need?

Wait, wasn't it 'Fire the wide recievers coach and hire a tennis ball machine?" Oh wait....

The OL will be fine. Let's change the topic and not focus on the man behind the curtain. Now, pick up your koolaid, take a big drink and repeat after me: "we graduate everybody and nothing else matters..."

Hey, can you do us all a solid and keep on hyperposting your thoughts on Cushing? These post are so very thoughtful and entertaining to read, and in absolutely no way make you look like a 12-year old.

Sincerely,

No one ever

I appreciate them far more than the condescending bull crap that spews from your keyboard every time you touch it.

Sincerely,

Everyone. Yes. I do speak for them. At least as much as you do.

One game? How about years, all the years since Cushing was made OL coach? What more do you need?

I view the OL as more inconsistent under Cushing than awful. They'll push around Stanford, but get pushed around by Illinois State. While still problematic, it at least shows that they CAN do it under Cushing, not that they WILL.

You've been here a while, yeah? So you've just selectively decided to forget where I was calling for Cushing's job after last year's WMU/ISU debacle? Or where I was saying that I would be OK if Cushing and/or Springer were let go before the 2016 season because change could probably be good to shake up those units (though Carr's development/performance last season probably removed some of the pressure on Springer)?

One more crap showing from our OL and I'll be right back in line with you, but one game isn't going to do it for me.
Did you forget their performance vs. Nevada also? Well guess it was forgettable.

DiNardo has Fitz pegged. Not a fan of his coaching. Can't win on the scoreboard if you can't win in the trenches.

Who replaced Austin Carr as a playmaker?
Conference #1 last year, so has his lost production been filled?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT