ADVERTISEMENT

what do you get in the wilson club?

is it packed during games? or are the big ticket people not showing up?

p.s. our student section stinks
I was able to sit in the club last game. It’s really nice, but it is not packed during the game. People simply aren’t showing up. It’s packed before the games and at halftime. There are two bars, food, and a desert cart. There is lounge seating in the club, but the seats in the stadium are big and very comfy leather with cup holders. Overall it’s awesome, but clearly people are wasting their seats.

I think things will change when we start playing higher profile teams. If you look at stubhub, the lower teams start at $6. Once you get the major teams, they start between $20 and $55. Of course it changes if we are doing well or poorly.

It would appear they're opening it up to other patrons (i.e. donors). I've had people sitting by me that have had Wilson Club access wristbands.

I was able to sit in the club last game. It’s really nice, but it is not packed during the game. People simply aren’t showing up. It’s packed before the games and at halftime. There are two bars, food, and a desert cart. There is lounge seating in the club, but the seats in the stadium are big and very comfy leather with cup holders. Overall it’s awesome, but clearly people are wasting their seats.

is it all inclusive? same food as the arena or a special menu? thanks for the info! i have lots of connections but not to that area

So are they actually able to have alcohol? Thought that was a no no at college venues

So are they actually able to have alcohol? Thought that was a no no at college venues
They've always had booze at the previous iteration of the Wilson Club (the N Club), so they probably do now as well. You cannot take it outside of the club though (or couldn't).

They've always had booze at the previous iteration of the Wilson Club (the N Club), so they probably do now as well. You cannot take it outside of the club though (or couldn't).

You can indeed take your booze from the Wilson Club down to your seats. I know because I sit in a non-Wilson seat directly next to a Wilson donor, separated by a low rail. His beer makes me thirsty.

You can indeed take your booze from the Wilson Club down to your seats. I know because I sit in a non-Wilson seat directly next to a Wilson donor, separated by a low rail. His beer makes me thirsty.
Might be the reason for that rail now...they can sell the concept that those seats are still part of the club and thus booze isn't leaving the area. Not possible back in the old N Club.

is it all inclusive? same food as the arena or a special menu? thanks for the info! i have lots of connections but not to that area
It is all inclusive. It was like a version of the scout seats at the White Sox game. They had a bunch of food options and some were your typical game food and others were a bit more creative. It’s truly an amazing space.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT