ADVERTISEMENT

What the headline should have been

Or...

Northwestern Has Nothing to Cling On To.
Irish easily lead series & have current win.

Yeah, you are wearing a bit thin.

Post negative things about ND all season, then lose to them, & can’t handle the retorts? And they are harmless defenses of ND after you talk about them first, not ND fans attacking you. Thin skin.

Notre Dame beats Northwestern but fails to live up to hype from unwelcome posters on Rivals message board.

Post negative things about ND all season, then lose to them, & can’t handle the retorts? And they are harmless defenses of ND after you talk about them first, not ND fans attacking you. Thin skin.
You have the wrong guy. I cheer for ND except when they play the Cats. I’ve been defending ND. But you shoot in so many directions that you’re hitting your friends.

This is gracious?

You have the wrong guy. I cheer for ND except when they play the Cats. I’ve been defending ND. But you shoot in so many directions that you’re hitting your friends.

Not you as in you personally, you as in the board.
And do you see any ND fans starting anti-NU threads? No. Or any ND fans starting anything? No. It’s just ND fans defending ND.

Lonely Notre Dame fan continues to post on Northwestern’s board after being banned from own message board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT