ADVERTISEMENT

When I went to look at tickets for the Bball tournament it says event cancelled

Eurocat

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Last edited:
I would simply not rely on a deceptive website created by someone trying to drive people to a ticket broker instead of the official arena website which shows that everything is normal.

Reactions: drewjin
But why would a ticket broker drive people away from an event that will take place? If he was a crooked broker would not he do the exact opposite? By that I mean drive people to a cancelled event and try to sell tickets to it?

Anyway, I assume the NU offices will issue news about this if it takes place. Right now I am going to wait and see.

But why would a ticket broker drive people away from an event that will take place? If he was a crooked broker would not he do the exact opposite? By that I mean drive people to a cancelled event and try to sell tickets to it?

Anyway, I assume the NU offices will issue news about this if it takes place. Right now I am going to wait and see.
I think you are reading a bit much into this one random site. Look at it - they are still selling tix for the Sun session on the site (https://www.theuncasvillearena.com/events/basketball-hall-of-fame-tip-off-19-november-2023/)

Official site: https://www.hoophall.com/events/tip-off-tournament
Official tix site (for Sat): https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1D005EABEF884DA0

SeatGeek has tickets for Saturday - sideline at $50 ($34+$16 in fees). Corner (section 18) at $34 ($20+$14 in fees). I am a cheap when it comes to tickets so Corner it is. Looks like a few people have blocks of tickets that they unloaded. Entire rows. Other than these tickets the rest are $40 or higher.

Ticketmaster is $80 or more for the bottom level sideline. Behind the basket is $70 (these are $30 on SeatGeek).

I have a minor foot medical thing Friday morning so I will be last minute go-don't go. I should be okay but I could end up in a walking boot or something for a week and I won't travel with that. Pain in the *ss.

Last time we played there the place was empty, like empty, empty. I advise everyone to buy the cheapest tickets and move down on the sly during the first half. I doubt you will be challenged but who knows.

GO CATS!

I have a minor foot medical thing Friday morning so I will be last minute go-don't go. I should be okay but I could end up in a walking boot or something for a week and I won't travel with that. Pain in the *ss.

Last time we played there the place was empty, like empty, empty. I advise everyone to buy the cheapest tickets and move down on the sly during the first half. I doubt you will be challenged but who knows.

GO CATS!
Good luck with that. Only jump up and down w/ joy in your mind re: the Braun hiring. Hope to see you there on Saturday.

Go Cats!

SeatGeek has tickets for Saturday - sideline at $50 ($34+$16 in fees). Corner (section 18) at $34 ($20+$14 in fees). I am a cheap when it comes to tickets so Corner it is. Looks like a few people have blocks of tickets that they unloaded. Entire rows. Other than these tickets the rest are $40 or higher.

Ticketmaster is $80 or more for the bottom level sideline. Behind the basket is $70 (these are $30 on SeatGeek).

Gametime has tickets for $24 all in. Tickpick for $21 all in. Thought I would share as those are the sites I have determined I get the best prices. For low demand events, prices are cheapest the closer you are to the event.

I am not going, but if I were I would buy the cheapest tickers and just move. Place is bound to be empty.

Reactions: SimpsonElmwood
Gametime has tickets for $24 all in. Tickpick for $21 all in. Thought I would share as those are the sites I have determined I get the best prices. For low demand events, prices are cheapest the closer you are to the event.

I am not going, but if I were I would buy the cheapest tickers and just move. Place is bound to be empty.
I've been tracking tickets on Tickpick all week. The same tickets are still there. I'll probably buy mine tomorrow night.

I've been tracking tickets on Tickpick all week. The same tickets are still there. I'll probably buy mine tomorrow night.
Yeah I'm going to wait until day of to buy mine. Will be in Section 25 for Saturday. For Sunday tix I'll wait and see what the setup looks like on Saturday to target which section.

Yeah I'm going to wait until day of to buy mine. Will be in Section 25 for Saturday. For Sunday tix I'll wait and see what the setup looks like on Saturday to target which section.
I saw an email that said Section 14 is the official NU section, so I'm assuming that's the side our bench is on if that helps any.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT