ADVERTISEMENT

Who is your least favorite player in the Big Ten?

SmellyCat

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Who is your least favorite player in the Big Ten, and why is it Coleman Hawkins?

Seriously, who are the players in the Big Ten you love to hate?

And who are the players on NU you think other fans hate? I'm sure we'll hear stuff about Boo this year about how he's been at NU for 17 years or something, but I have a feeling Barnhizer is about to become hated by other fanbases, if he isn't already. I suppose it's a badge of honor he'd wear proudly, and it'll make us love him all the more.

The "Boo is in his 100th year" jokes have always cracked me up considering other preseason All-B1G players Tyson Walker (MSU), Jahmir Young (MD), and Terrence Shannon (ILL) are also in their 5th year of eligibility. And the starting PG for Indiana Xavier Johnson is in his sixth, yet none of them ever get any comments. Guess they're just mad NU isn't a punching bag any more.

It used to be Hunter Dickinson for me but I guess he's Big 12 now

The "Boo is in his 100th year" jokes have always cracked me up considering other preseason All-B1G players Tyson Walker (MSU), Jahmir Young (MD), and Terrence Shannon (ILL) are also in their 5th year of eligibility. And the starting PG for Indiana Xavier Johnson is in his sixth, yet none of them ever get any comments. Guess they're just mad NU isn't a punching bag any more.

It used to be Hunter Dickinson for me but I guess he's Big 12 now
Those other guys are all transfers, though. Opposing fans have been *watching* Boo for four years.

I hate all opposing players equally.

Reactions: SmellyCat
For the last 7 or so years it was Brad Davidson. For now, probably Mason Gillis on Purdue, whichever guy that looks and plays like Jordan Bohannon the most this year on Iowa, and oh, I don't know, Connor Essegian on Wisconsin? Maybe Trey Galloway on IU, but after Boo cooked him last year to win the game he's lower on the list. For us it will undoubtedly be Barnhizer that other teams love to hate, I have no doubt about that.

Reactions: PurpleWhiteBoy
Paul Mulcahy was a Top 3 and I have to think Chase Audige was up there too.
But they're not contenders anymore....

Indiana's Trey Galloway is ready to take the next step.

Reactions: SmellyCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT