ADVERTISEMENT

Wildcats catch their breath before Nebraska rematch

Last year we lost back to back games 3 times. And one of those 3 times we lost 3 in a row.

Good teams have short memories. Our guys are strong character guys, they'll be focused and bringing it tonight.

Edit: Now that I think about it that makes it 4 back to back losses as 3 losses in a row is 2 back to back events

Last edited:
Last year we lost back to back games 3 times. And one of those 3 times we lost 3 in a row.

Good teams have short memories. Our guys are strong character guys, they'll be focused and bringing it tonight.

Edit: Now that I think about it that makes it 4 back to back losses as 3 losses in a row is 2 back to back events
Great perspective and I think we all needed that reminder as I sense some nervous energy on the board - myself included. Let’s get it tonight! (The loud ass guy in Sec. 218 is me FYI lol.)

Secondary markets have ticket prices as low as $12 all in in the upper deck and $13 in the lower deck. Hope it's just that there's not a big UNL alumni base in Chicago driving prices up and folks with tickets still show up for a sellout.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hungry Jack
Secondary markets have ticket prices as low as $12 all in in the upper deck and $13 in the lower deck. Hope it's just that there's not a big UNL alumni base in Chicago driving prices up and folks with tickets still show up for a sellout.
I don’t think UNL has a huge Chicago alumni base, fortunately. But we should have a good crowd. Not a marquee “name” opponent so I get slightly softer demand even though this is arguably more important than MSU which had a huge crowd. Let’s get this dub!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT