ADVERTISEMENT

With all due respect...

Fairly certain it was a replacement game for a team that dropped out of its scheduling committment to us.

Yup, playing 3 ranked teams in the noncon, 3 more than your team is playing, I believe...
To the earlier question, I don't particularly care, but you might on Selection Sunday when 21 D-1 wins might have gotten you in, but 20 didn't.

As for the ranked teams, Arizona was ranked when we played them and is again. Louisville was ranked when we played them. Tennessee is ranked now.

And while you may be on the floor with Oklahoma, to say you're "playing " appears to be a bit of a stretch.

If you followed our board, you would know, as per sec 112, - We only play the Big Boys now!

Once again, Trump, anytime you want to get my quote anywhere in the ballpark of correct, it might help your pitifully poor argument and credibility.

To the earlier question, I don't particularly care, but you might on Selection Sunday when 21 D-1 wins might have gotten you in, but 20 didn't.

As for the ranked teams, Arizona was ranked when we played them and is again. Louisville was ranked when we played them. Tennessee is ranked now.

And while you may be on the floor with Oklahoma, to say you're "playing " appears to be a bit of a stretch.

Wasn't responding to you, but to our board troll, who is a Holy Cross fan. Should have been obvious that I was not referring to Purdue.

Reactions: olshin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT