ADVERTISEMENT

Would you be upset if...

NUCat320

Dec 4, 2005
one from the most likely group of Pardon, Benson, Skelly, Lindsey, or Law gave a hard-bordering-on-real-hard-maybe-a-little-flagrant-but-not-quite foul on a shot block attempt in the eight or so minutes tonight?

I just want these guys to come out planning to keep the Gophs in the 50s, and a bit of pain inflicted wouldn't be the worst thing.

I want them to want it. It hasn't really felt that way in the two most recent games.

Remember how Sanjay would follow and get right up the line of assault? And then when the whistle was blown, turn if off like a switch.

There hasn't been a foul like that all year. Instead of hard fouls, NU players burn up their fouls with really crappy reach-ins.

one from the most likely group of Pardon, Benson, Skelly, Lindsey, or Law gave a hard-bordering-on-real-hard-maybe-a-little-flagrant-but-not-quite foul on a shot block attempt in the eight or so minutes tonight?

I just want these guys to come out planning to keep the Gophs in the 50s, and a bit of pain inflicted wouldn't be the worst thing.

I want them to want it. It hasn't really felt that way in the two most recent games.
To be honest, I'd prefer seeing Scottie come out and go 10-19 from the field and BMac 8-8 from the line......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT