ADVERTISEMENT

Wow.

Northwestern is terrible. VOLS
I'm interested by this comments and the many by Vols fans that I suspect will follow. What good does it do trashing a team you have soundly defeated. Aren't you, de facto, lessening your own team by saying, "Yeah, we won, but the other team was bad"? I would always rather beat a good team than a terrible one.

I'm interested by this comments and the many by Vols fans that I suspect will follow. What good does it do trashing a team you have soundly defeated. Aren't you, de facto, lessening your own team by saying, "Yeah, we won, but the other team was bad"? I would always rather beat a good team than a terrible one.
That op is not a vol fan.

That op is not a vol fan.
Understood. Unfortunately, he is going to get lumped in with you. It doesn't help that for every pretty cool and reasonable UT fan the has been on here, there have been multiple idiots (Notvols, Rankles, etc.). You have a really good team that appears to have come together well, just as many of you said. Congrats on that.

I do, however, stand by my prediction that there will be many posts from genuine UT fans that will be of the "NU Sucks" variety, and I still don't get them. Celebrate your own team, they deserve it. What's the benefit in trashing your opponent?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT