ADVERTISEMENT

Wrassler does not want to be intrusive or obnoxious to any poster on here!

Wrestlerneverdiesasacatfan

Feb 25, 2015
But I got to tell you something! Collins is going to put a beat down on the Illini hoops team,which will resemble to a small degree the massacre done by Fitz on Lovie! Then we are gonna take a road trip to West Lafayette and surprise a darn good Purdue team! I am positively giddy about our prospects now that we got a Lock Down defense with Law,Pardon,Ash,MAC, and Skelly out there! Lock down time folks!

Wish I could feel as confident as you do about the trip to West Lafayette (even though Mackey Arena is, ironically, on Northwestern Avenue). I'll even go so far as to say this: If we do pull off the upset at Purdue, I'll pop for whatever you want to eat and drink the first time I see you at the new Welsh-Ryan. No questions asked, and you don't have to put up anything. This is a "bet" I'd be thrilled to lose.

Reactions: NJCat
But I got to tell you something! Collins is going to put a beat down on the Illini hoops team,which will resemble to a small degree the massacre done by Fitz on Lovie! Then we are gonna take a road trip to West Lafayette and surprise a darn good Purdue team! I am positively giddy about our prospects now that we got a Lock Down defense with Law,Pardon,Ash,MAC, and Skelly out there! Lock down time folks!

If there is a good time to start kicking some butt, NOW IS THE TIME!!! Will someone give this team a pep talk? They need an injection of some whoopass to start right now! Just like in the waterboy, get the Illini/boilermakers on your radar and some e.c.t. to get some giddyup to their games. OK. So we stunk up three games now. Now is the time to turn the season around and start playing like we know we can!!! Come on CC- bridle your horses and get them activated!!

Wish I could feel as confident as you do about the trip to West Lafayette (even though Mackey Arena is, ironically, on Northwestern Avenue). I'll even go so far as to say this: If we do pull off the upset at Purdue, I'll pop for whatever you want to eat and drink the first time I see you at the new Welsh-Ryan. No questions asked, and you don't have to put up anything. This is a "bet" I'd be thrilled to lose.
I will take that bet! We r coming together as a team! Love the winning energy!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT